Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Not this time...

Well folks, we did as well as last year and that's everything to be proud of. The following teams moved forward tonight at 6:30 P.M. local time: China, Japan, Norway, Denmark, Italy and Brazil.

PocketDoc remains placed somewhere between 6th and 12th, which is very similar to last year's performance. The competition was STIFF and was tougher this year than last for certain. Our students did exceptionally well and have EVERYTHING to be proud of. I know that I am EXCEEDINGLY proud of Joanne Cunningham, Brooks Hollar, Brandon Saunders and Will Calder.

If you get a chance, congratulate the students, they have done proudly by the USA, VCU and themselves.

We have plenty of fun ahead of us in India!

Thanks for all of your support for our team.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are VERY VERY VERY proud of you! Great Job PocketDoc

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So proud of you all - Fantastic Job! :)

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To all:

Well done..I am sure it is an expereince that will last a lifetime.We ar every proud of all of you.

Dr.Pitts

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on reaching India and on wininig the U.S. competitions - as stated by others extremely proud of you!!!! I've spoken with our Health check reporter and we're are very interested in doing a story once you get stateside! Will be in touch! Congratulations again!
Jeffrey's mother-in-law!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done! Congratulations to all students and to Jeff -- you are all an inspiration.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, I know you are glad to be home. Probably back to the busy home life, studying and teaching now. I hope you didn't get "drowning" rain at your house as hurricane Ernesto went north. Thanks Tina, for the addition to the "family" e mail. love to you both, Grammy & Big Dad from Fla.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, I know you are glad to be home. Probably back to the busy home life, studying and teaching now. I hope you didn't get "drowning" rain at your house as hurricane Ernesto went north. Thanks Tina, for the addition to the "family" e mail. love to you both, Grammy & Big Dad from Fla.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Term Paper said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home